What is a service address?
A service address is a requirement for all company officers but unlike the registered office, this can be located anywhere in the world. This address is where any correspondence for the officers will be sent. For example, letters from Companies House, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Official and legal documents will be served at this address.
Why choose a London address?
- Prestigious address in the Canary Wharf area.
- One of the most popular places to register a business.
- London is considered a financial hub and business capital of Europe.
- If you are local to London and want to keep your address private but remain geographically linked to the area.
What is included?
All statutory mail received i.e. Companies House, HMRC, other government departments or agencies and the courts, for the directors and secretary of the company will be scanned and emailed to you on the day of receipt.
Benefits of using a service address:
- Protects your privacy as your personal address is not listed on Companies House.
- Using a prestigious address in London helps boost the profile and image of your company.
- No junk mail cluttering up your inbox or address.
- If used with a registered office address, maintain a consistent look for the company.
Ways To Buy
Form a company today
If you would like to order this service and form a company with us, you can choose from our list of formation packages.
Already have a company?
Sign up and register an account with us. Then import your company into your account and then purchase the service.
If you have an account with us, all you need to do is log in to your account and go to the shop tab to purchase the service.
Still Not Sure
If you’re still unsure whether this service is the perfect fit for you, reach out to us, and our committed support team will be there to help you every step of the way.
Cambridge Service Address
London Registered Office
Frequently Asked Questions!
Do I need a service address?
All company officers require a service address, however, this can be anywhere in the world. This address also does not have to be the same as the registered office.
Can I use this for a company?
Will my post be forwarded to me?
Can I use this if I am based outside of the area?
Unlike a registered office, a service address has no geographical restraints and therefore, any officer of a UK company can use this address as their service address.
Is the post stored?
Once you register for our service, we will contact you to discuss whether you would like the hard copies of your post to be stored for you, sent to you for storage or securely destroyed. Electronic copies will be maintained.