Cambridge Registered Office
What is a registered office?
A registered office address is a legal requirement for all companies and must be situated in the same territory of the UK that the company is registered. This address is where any correspondence for the company will be sent. For example, letters from Companies House, HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). Official and legal documents will be served at this address.
Why choose a Cambridge address?
- Recognisable location to boost your company’s look.
- Prestigious address in the Cambridge area.
- If you are local to Cambridge and want to keep your address private but remain geographically linked to the area.
What is included?
All statutory mail received, i.e., Companies House, HMRC, other government departments or agencies and the courts, will be scanned and emailed to you on the day of receipt.
Benefits of using a registered office:
- Protects your privacy as your personal address is not listed on Companies House.
- Using a prestigious address in Cambridge helps boost the profile and image of your company.
- No junk mail cluttering up your inbox or address.
- Fulfils your legal obligation to have a registered office address in the jurisdiction your company is registered in.
How can I register an office address in Cambridge?
- To use our Cambridge registered office address, login or create an account to access our services. If necessary, you can import a company using the company number and authentication code.
- Select the registered office address of your choosing.
- Select whether you would like 1st Choice Incorporations to update the address with Companies House.
- A member of our team will contact you to complete the necessary ID verification checks before you are permitted to use our address.
Ways To Buy
Form a company today
If you would like to order this service and form a company with us, you can choose from our list of formation packages.
Already have a company?
Sign up and register an account with us. Then import your company into your account and then purchase the service.
If you have an account with us, all you need to do is log in to your account and go to the shop tab to purchase the service.
Still Not Sure
If you’re still unsure whether this service is the perfect fit for you, reach out to us, and our committed support team will be there to help you every step of the way.
Cambridge Service Address
London Registered Office
Frequently Asked Questions!
Do I need a registered office address?
A registered office is required under Section 86 of the Companies Act 2006. A company cannot be registered without a registered office or with a registered office outside of the UK territory it was registered in.
Can I use this for company officers?
Will my post be forwarded to me?
All statutory post received will be scanned and emailed to you. If you would like your post to be posted to your address, you may be interested in our Mail Forwarding service which will also allow you to receive non-statutory business letters.
Can I use this for a company registered outside of England and Wales?
To use our Cambridge address as your registered office, your company must be registered within England and Wales.
Is the post stored?
Once you register for our service, we will contact you to discuss whether you would like the hard copies of your post to be stored for you, sent to you for storage or securely destroyed. Electronic copies will be maintained.
Looking for a different registered office address?
Check out our London registered office address here.