Company Limited by
Company Limited by Guarantee Incorporation
Prices start from £99 + VAT
- Ready to use company
- Companies House filing fee included
- Quick incorporation (within 24 hours depending on Companies House workload)
- Immediate review and submission of registration application
- Charitable Bank Account
- Digital certificate of incorporation
- Printed certificate of incorporation
- Customer support
- Draft articles (if required)
A not-for-profit company aims to help designated people or communities.
A not-for-profit company is a separate legal entity from those running it and maintains separate finances. It has guarantors who are liable only for the amount that they agree to contribute to the company if and when necessary, for example if it is wound up (as opposed to shares and shareholders).
All profits are reinvested into the company, for the benefit of the people or communities it has chosen to support (as opposed to distributing them in the form of dividends). A not-for-profit company limited by guarantee can apply to be exempt from the requirement to include ‘ltd’ or ‘limited’ in its name. Just let us know and we can organise that for you. The information required is the same as for a company limited by shares (directors, registered office, directors’ service address, etc.).
Companies Limited by Guarantee are often used to form Charities*, for the following types of organisation:
- Social and Sports Clubs
- Membership organisations
Benefits of a Company Limited by Guarantee
- Adds transparency and gives more credibility.
- Enables the opening of a business bank account in the company name.
- Enables Intellectual Property to be registered under the company name.
- Specific company objects will be listed in the Articles of Association at the time of incorporation.
- Can facilitate Charity Commission registration*.
* Please note that this service does NOT register your company as a Charity with the Charities Commission.
To incorporate your not-for-profit company or discuss your needs further, click the link below to contact us now.
MR R ESTEPA
Our latest news
On 1 August 2022, Companies House introduced the Register of Overseas Entities to aid transparency...
If your organisation allows hybrid working for your staff, where they can work both in the office...
The Register of Overseas Entities has been created under the Economic Crime (Transparency &...