Registering your business can be a daunting process, which is why there are dedicated companies who register your business on your behalf. A formation agent is someone who specialises in company formations and works directly with Companies House.
Why Use a Formation Agent?
- It will save you valuable time and effort. Navigating Companies House and the tricky IN01 form can be very challenging.
- There is less chance that your application will be rejected as they are experienced in filing the IN01 form.
- A formation agent can provide additional services and support to guide you through the process of running a new business.
- Incorporations are completed online through a trusted and secure service, giving you confidence that your details are handled safely.
Is It Expensive?
You can purchase incorporation packages from £9.99 + VAT with 1st Choice Incorporations. We offer a range of packages, which you can tailor with additional services, according to your needs. We aim to keep our prices as low as possible whilst still providing the highest quality service, this allows you to focus your time and money on what really matters — your company.
Can I Register My Business Myself?
Yes, although the postal application is more expensive than using a formation agent and the IN01 form can be difficult with no prior experience. To incorporate your company you will need the following information:
- An available company name
- Primary company activities
- A registered office and director(s) service address
- Share class and issue
- Person(s) with Significant Control
How Do I Choose a Formation Agent?
At 1st Choice Incorporations we can offer you a premium service with a friendly customer support service. We have over 30 years’ experience in company formation and have been trusted by several companies garnering consistent 5-star reviews. We are partnered with accountants and banks so that we can provide an inclusive service for you and are also listed as a trusted Companies House formation agent which can give you confidence in our ability to form your company.